[program-l] Re: Updated VS2005 scripts, Alt+PageDown, script menu, & VS2007 inquiry

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:36:42 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the feedback, David.  I'm close to giving up on the VBScript
approach!  One more piece of info I'd like, however, involves the
following technique, if you can try it.

Try saving the VBScript file with a different extension and using a
parameter to indicate that the Windows Script Host should use the
VBScript engine, e.g., at the command line:

cscript.exe /e:vbscript msenv2005.tmp

It does not matter where the VBScript file is located when running this
command (as long as the file reference exists -- enclose in quotes if a
long file name).  By default, msenv2005.exe will be downloaded to the
temporary Internet Files folder.  If it is easier to verify the download
by saving it to another folder, just edit the sFolder assignment within
the code.

I'm curious about your results.
Jamal