[program-l] Re: Running 95/98 On An XP System

  • From: Edward Przybylek <przy5100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:56:21 -0400

Hi Justin,

I didn't write the program myself. It's just a cute little utility my son downloaded off the web. It doesn't say what OS it runs with but my son says most of the icons on the screen shots look pretty much like W95 or W98. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Thanks.

Take care,
Ed Przybylek

At 09:56 AM 9/15/2005, you wrote:
just run your install and then test every aspect of the application. You are not going to hurt anything assuming your install tests for versioning .

BTW if you wrote this in vb 6, you do not need to include the vb 6 runtimes in your setup for xp they are installed on xp by default.

Justin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Przybylek" <przy5100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>