[program-l] Re: OT: Accessible VPN

  • From: jacob kruger <jacob.kruger.work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:46:22 +0200

Jim, I use OpenVPN on my PC's, since while the interface is not perfect, it is usable.

On the other hand, while been a little while, had protonVPN running on my android handsets, and, now have cyberMonkey installed there - both of those require a bit of practice, but, have managed to work with them when I needed to.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
"Resistance is futile...but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2022-01-18 02:22 PM, Jim Homme wrote:

Hi,

The subject says it. I’m looking at getting a VPN, but would like one that is accessible. Do you have any recommendations?

Jim Homme

Senior Digital Accessibility Consultant

Bender Consulting Services

412-787-8567

https://www.benderconsult.com/

Support the dreams of independence through employment for students with disabilities with your Amazon purchases.

https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-0988251