[program-l] Re: Notepad++

  • From: shankar shan <shankarsai288@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:11:40 +0530

sorry again, bothe screen readers wont read the highlited or selected text

On 8/6/15, shankar shan <shankarsai288@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, sorry to say this
this just my experience
I am using notepad plus
and, I tested with both the screen readers
but, when ever I try to select some text, the screen readers [jaws
and n v d a] are speaking
I think, better to use PSPad

On 8/6/15, Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I would really recommend switching to NVDA, as it will distinguish
between tabs, spaces and new lines, and it works better with a much
wider array of applications.

HTH.

On 8/6/2015 4:34 AM, Jad Wauthier wrote:

I am not sure about Notepad++, but PSPad is a really configurable and
accessible editor. I've been using it for years.

Jad Wauthier

On 8/5/2015 1:16 PM, Walker, Michael E wrote:

Good afternoon,

Has anyone figured out how to get JAWS to distinguish between tabs,
spaces, and newlines, so they are spoken appropriately instead of
“Blank”?

Thanks,

Mike

--
jammed and internet hanged?Reach through the following means:
mobile: +91 7795927572