[program-l] Re: New EdSharp email list!

  • From: Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:20:53 +0200

Hello,
EdSharp is the antithesis of bloatware. It has features to hook into word, internet explorer and the console, but that is it.
If you are offended by the 200 customizable files that installs, including the source files, I am not quite sure what you consider bloatware.
EdSharp is GPL, so if you wish to create a simplified version and offer it to people, you can totally do that.
But I have tried Notepad, notepad++ and some other text editors I can't remember the name of and just the paragraph jumping and open console in this directory key commands make EdSharp super exceptional.
It is also super-light-weight and it doesn't open new documents in a new instance of EdSharp.
I don't think there is anyone who knows all the intricacies of EdSharp as it is so powerful, but that is what the list is for!
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>