[program-l] Materials about image processing

  • From: Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 14:12:08 +0100

Hi all,
firstly for my personal interest, I'm searching accessible, textual, annotated resources about image processing.
I mean, pixel manipulation, what happens applying specific filters, and so on.
I read some basic, but very very clear tutorials by Daniel Shiffman, about Processing library, sure, but quite general to be useful as introduction to image processing:
https://processing.org/tutorials/color
and especially:
https://processing.org/tutorials/pixels#level-ii-pixel-group-processing
I'd love something like that... for landing, step by step, to computer vision, OpenCV and so on.
Do you have some suggestions?
Link, e-books... no audio nor video, I have a Computer Science degree, but as deafblind I have problems with spoken non-native languages, unfortunately (I'm Italian).
Thanks in advance.
Alberto
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq