[program-l] Re: MS Process Monitor + Fast IO disallowed

  • From: "Mark Long" <markalong64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:38:58 +0100

Hmm... Are these local files? I think that you are probably seeing an IO
bottleneck but I would need to study the Perfmon logs to get a better idea -
which I am willing to do. Do you need help in choosing the counters?

Jacob, I haven't forgotten my promise to help and I will try to get that done
in the next 24 hours. It has been a bit hectic lately.

Mark