[program-l] Re: Java ????

  • From: Roger Woolgrove <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:33:36 +0000

Hi
It is the basic framework of an interface.
In an interface there will be a number of mtthod headers ending with semi colon.
No code is given for the methods but any implementing class must specify a definition for each of the methods stated.

No idea what IDETS means, usually there should be some annotation prior to the declaration to say what the interface is for.

roger

On 28/11/2018 17:29, Corbett, James wrote:

I found this code in one of our old programs but it don't make sense to me?
*public**interface*IDets{
*void*localA();
}
Help?