[program-l] Re: JAWS Visual Studio Script Query

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:54:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,
I did not write that part of the script code, but upon investigation, do
find that the script is looking for a parent window with that name.
That name is, indeed, hidden, but may be found with the JAWS HomeRow
utilities.  For example, press JAWSKey+Space to enter HomeRow mode.
Rotor the F3 key until it says "window name."  Press F1 to hear that
property of the current window.  Then press Shift+F2 and F1 again to go
up the window tree until you hear the window with the title of
interest.

If you are able to make some script improvements for WPF, I'll be glad
to incorporate them in the distribution.

Jamal