[program-l] JAWS 13 and Visual Studio 2012

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:08:57 +0200

Hi list.

Has anyone had some experience with using JAWS 13 and Visual Studio 2012 yet? If so, how well is it supported and can one program productively with this setup - ignoring any GUI work?

Second question, how about VS 2010? I can remember that a lot of work was done to make JAWS work better with VS 2010. Does all of those efforts carry forth to VS 2012?

I'm currently in the job market looking for new employment and have noticed that some folks are already using VS 2012.

Regards
Kerneels

--
Kerneels Roos