[program-l] I'm away too

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:32:57 +0100

Hi,

I'm away next week as well as Mark. I'm not actually on holiday, just moving house (and dog) down to Bristol as the working from home period has finished on my PhD and I now have to head down to Bristol. I should have access to email starting from some point within the next couple of weeks, but am unlikely to have regular access to personal email until I get a phone line sorted from BT.

I don't go until tomorrow (saturday) morning, and will try and get some questions answered before I go, packing dog into suitcase permitting :-).

Will

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq