[program-l] Error message when running exercise program in VBS 2008

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:40:26 -0000

Hi, I've been looking at some exercises I've done in VBS 2008 and I'm getting
the following error when pressing "F5" to start the programs (this does not
happen when pressing "control F5" to start without debugging:

Error while trying to run project: Could not load file or assembly 'HelloUser\,
MessageBox displays name' or one of its
dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from
HRESULT: 0x80131047)
OK

I'm not aware of doing anything wrong here, but anythings possible I guess, any
ideas?  Cheers Steve.

Visit my site for everything from gifts, ringtones, screensavers, automatically
updating RSS news stories and quiz's to conspiracy theories, music, videos,the
charts from 1956-2008 and amazing facts + so much more!

Contact me:
Skype: steve-chase
MSN: stevesax68@xxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx