[program-l] Dynamic Windows Forms Automatic Scaling

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 07:31:33 -0400

Hi: I am building a Windows Form using the .net framework.
I usually just build fixed forms - hard code position and size of controls.
I want to design a form that will use some of the more professional layout
features.
We will be attempting to try out some of the features so a end user can have
the form auto adjusted depending on font or other factors like system screen
size defaults.
Users can also expand or shrink some controls in some forms and even move them
around I think.
All this is great but trying to learn, create and test them being blind is
going to be a challange.
If you are interested in joining the e-list where we will be discussing this as
we try out features:
Send a blank email to
blindfinance-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is a members only list so you may have to reply to a   message Yahoo will
send you.
I have seen this question asked many times on this, the old list actually, so
thought someone might be interested.
Rick USA