[program-l] Database Help

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:42:16 +1100

HI.
got a project and got the login form working, and the main database table.
and a menu.
actually 2 menus.
and now, got a close button, or close menu item.
and if you click close, takes you to a controls form, and a data form, where
the data grid and the table adaptors are hidden.
looked at my table adaptors, and can only seem to see one.
can any one help me to fix these errors.
or do i just delete the data form, start again, use the database wizard to
create the table adaptors.
please help.
then, i need then to get the controls on the controls form, into table
cells, as got a table panel layout control.
and a sighted friend said that the controls, were outside the cells.
once i have got the errors fixed, then a matter of then cutting and pasting,
once got that all working.
can some one then take a look at my project and see if it looks fine and
then if it works as expected.
as a visually impaired programmer.
a second opinion with sight would be fine.
cheers Marvin.
ps: will paste the errors below.
if necessary, can upload my project to the files area.

Error 1 'TblCustomerTableAdapter' is not a member of
'ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook.frmData'.
C:\DOCS\Tafe\CertificateFourProgramming\CertFour\Programming\VisualBasic\Assignment\Project\Development\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\frmData.vb

12 9 ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook
Error 2 'ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBookDataSet1' is not a member of
'ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook.frmData'.
C:\DOCS\Tafe\CertificateFourProgramming\CertFour\Programming\VisualBasic\Assignment\Project\Development\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\frmData.vb

12 41 ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook
Error 3 'TblCustomerTableAdapter' is not a member of
'ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook.frmData'.
C:\DOCS\Tafe\CertificateFourProgramming\CertFour\Programming\VisualBasic\Assignment\Project\Development\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\frmData.vb

15 9 ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook
Error 4 'ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBookDataSet1' is not a member of
'ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook.frmData'.
C:\DOCS\Tafe\CertificateFourProgramming\CertFour\Programming\VisualBasic\Assignment\Project\Development\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook\frmData.vb

15 41 ADMITSolutionsJobRecordBook

E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One