[program-l] Crystal reports v9.2 and JFW

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l-freelists.org" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:03:18 +0530

Hi all,

Apologies for the cross posting.

I have been suddenly tasked with taking over a bunch of VB applications. They use crystal reports v9.2 for report generation. I have seen some code that the VB application uses to call a report from Crystal reports.
1. How accessible is Crystal reports 9.2 with JFW v6.2?

2. Can any one give me a quick guide in creating reports via Crystal reports? Can I input a query to create a report instead of doing things the drag and drop way?

Pranav