[program-l] Creating UML

  • From: "Ian Sharpe" <isforums@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:08:21 +0100

Hi All

I've seen a few threads on accessible tools to create UML diagrams a in the
past and believe that some people have had some success using certain tools
to produce UML but was wondering exactly what is possible and what might not
be possible at this time.

If anyone has any experience with any tools or has or is working with UML
successfully I'd be very interested to hear about them. I am VI and use
screen magnification so am sure I will be able to do pretty much anything to
some degree using this approach but am looking for any tools or suggestions
on how to create or read UML in the most effective way. If it helps, the UML
diagrams are likely to be more process and workflow oriented rather than
strictly for code design, although I'm sure this will also be the case at
times.

Cheers
Ian