[program-l] Re: Comparing fruit baskets in Flash, Silverlight, and native HTML

  • From: "Ian Sharpe" <isforums@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:29:56 +0100

Hi Jamal

Just taken another look at the silverlight fruit basket using NVDA and the
changes you have made in regard to labelling have worked. When I tab to the
text box NVDA now announces the label, fruit.

I added a few fruits and then tabbed to the basket to see if the items would
be read aloud. If you use the arrow keys to move up and down the fruits are
announced but then I can't shift+tab back to the text box or add button. You
can tab out of the list to the delete button. But not back. No idea why but
thought I'd just mention it anyway.

Many thanks.
Cheers
ian