[program-l] Chrome console bug

  • From: Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:51:58 -0800

Hi all,

I saw previously a few people here complained about accessibility issue in Chrome console, where screenreader users were unable to access earlier messages in web developer console. In other words scrolling is not working: you can read whatever is on the screen, but once it's off screen, it disappears.

Well, I tried to report it to Google, and believe it or not, one of their engineers (I assume) closed the bug claiming that she couldn't reproduce it. So I'm asking for your assistance - please leave your comment there if you care about this issue - otherwise they might close it again:

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1287529

Thanks!

Tony

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq