[program-l] Re: C flavors: peaceful coexistence???

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:13:37 -0800

And VC is a fine C90 compiler.  They provide some of the C99 library
(with leading underscore on the names), but not C99 language features.

The C calling convention and name mangling is steady enough that it
would not surprise me if nearly any toolset targeting windows would
produce compatible binaries.  C++ is a different matter.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx