[program-l] Books for learning Visual Basic 2005 from scratch

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:38:45 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: Books for learning Visual Basic 2005 from scratch

Hi Jamal,

For most books that come with a CD from MS Press, the contents of the CD are given along with the book details. My experience has been that MS Press actually list whether there is an ebook version, usually either .chm or .pdf, of the book on the CD, and if it's one isn't mentioned then it's very likely there isn't one.

As far as I know, there are not many books on .Net 2.0, or v2.0 of the .Net languages, out at the moment. Most will be out next month and in November, in the run up to, and around the launch of, Visual Studio 2005.

Will
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>