[program-l] Re: Big steps forward

  • From: QuentinC <quentinc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 23:11:35 +0200

Hello,

I have recently graduated (April 2015) in CS, at master degree. If I don't make any misstake, my school is in the top 30 world-wide.

As any studies, that's never easy, it would be liing to say that it's easy. But there is certainly no reason you couldn't succeed if you are motivated and keep doing hard work all the time.
The key thing is, always keep going, never discourage.

I have had the chance to have comprehensive professors about making things accessible and/or finding/using alternatives, even if my school wasn't prepared at all to have a blind student. However, this is probably extremely different depending on the country and school where you are.

We can just hope the best for you and say you good luck.