[program-java] Re: Java: Tools & Reports

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 08:35:38 -0500

Hi:

When editing the xml in MS NotePad for example, there appears to be invisible
characters which by themselves makes it interesting. However in a proper text
editor this isn't an issue.

Cross Tab queries that are popular with MS Databases can be tricky as well.

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx