[program-java] Eclipse 3.5

  • From: "J. R. Westmoreland" <jr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:32:41 -0600

Are others using #clipse 3.5?

What have been your experiences?

I found that if you want to delete a project, ., etc you have to use the
jaws cursor, highlight it, then you can use the context menu (shift f10) to
delete it. If you don't you don't get a high lighted item and the delete
item is grayed out.

The editor takes a bit of getting used to so you can expect the right
behavior.

The key stroke sequences from Jim's document have changed a fair amount.

I see why Jim expected this document to be a living one. <grin>

I produced Jim's example completely and it worked as expected.

Has anyone used or added the C/C++ part of Eclipse to your setup and does it
work?

Can I have all the components go into a jar file?

What do I have to do to create said jar?

Thanks,

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland

E-mail: jr@xxxxxxx