[procps] Re: [pull] watch refactored, stream status check et

  • From: Sami Kerola <kerolasa@xxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:37:45 +0200

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 02:48, Craig Small <csmall-procps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 08:55:27PM +0200, Sami Kerola wrote:
>>   git://gitorious.org/~kerolasa/procps/sami-procps-ng.git 2012wk12
>
> Had some conflicts in watch.c but they seemed to of all fixed up ok. I'm
> a little worried now I've removed something that should of been there
> but nothing stood out saying "don't remove me" but with changes that big
> sometimes thing get missed.

I had a look of upstream/master and it looks good.

> Anyhow that lot is now included along with Jim's top fixes. I think that
> was the last pending changes.  make check passes, I just need some help
> working out what was gonig on with the watch merge and I think we're
> right to go.

It seems everything is quite well in

sake@lelux /home/src/procps-ng git describe
v3.3.2-153-g09d67d5

But not perfect. I notice two tests (pgrep & pkill) failing with
similar error. Unfortunately I will not have time to look tests today
nor tomorrow, so the earliest is Tuesday evening when I can look the
issue.

ERROR: tcl error sourcing ./pgrep.test/pgrep.exp.
ERROR: couldn't execute "/tmp/tmp.vrlHB5jdQJ": no such file or directory
    while executing
"exec $testproc_path $sleep_time & "

--
   Sami Kerola