[procps] Re: Using the translation project

  • From: Jaromir Capik <jcapik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:24:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Craig.

It probably depends on the chosen translation project.
We experienced several damaged files returned from Transifex.
Some of the .po headers were missing mandatory fields and
the localization stopped working completely for some of the
languages. So ... somebody would have to check the sanity
once the translations are available :]

But, it's definitely a good idea to do that.

Regards,
Jaromir.