[procps] Re: A new top

  • From: Jan Görig <jgorig@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:46:05 +0200

Hi
I've tried this new top and I like it. I think the best change is support
for much more columns so we can consistently add new ones now.

I am going to write patch for cgroup displaying.

    Jan

Dne 31.3.2011 13:36, Craig Small napsal(a):
Hello,
   I've comitted a new branch on git that has the new top on it.  Jim is
pretty happy with it and from what I have seen it works very well.
The main bonus is a scrolling window feature. So instead of showing
processes 1-10 you could see processes 20-30 for example. You can also
scroll to the right to see more columns.

The current branch doesn't have Werner's patches (or won't work with his
patched code) but Jim has also got the differences for that too.

  - Craig