[preparedness] Welcome

  • From: "Brent" <micronut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <preparedness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:51:51 -0400

Welcome to the Preparedness Mailing List.

My goal here is to help you become better informed about preparedness in an
Internet Age. We will discuss:
-food and water storage and preservation
-preparation of food storage
-items needed for emergency preparedness (yes, it is good to have a few extra
rolls of T.P. stored away...).
-energy resources
-personal and spiritual preparedness
-educational and employment preparedness
-etc.

There are many Internet resources as well as human experience that can aid us
in our preparedness skills. That is where you come in. Please share your ideas,
questions and skills for the good of the preparedness community.

Brent Case
Admin