[preparedness] A Weed-Free Garden

  • From: "Brent" <micronut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <preparedness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:10:11 -0400

** Welcome to the Preparedness Mailing List ***
    (To unsubscribe see bottom of e-mail)
           Moderator: Brent Case

Part of any food storage program is growing a garden and then canning the
produce at the end of the growing season. I know many have busy lives so
growing a garden without having to pull weeds constantly is important. Below is
an article about growing a weedless garden. Also there is a reference for other
gardening lessons from one of my favorite magazines, Mother Earth News.

If you have some tips on gardening or have some Internet references, share them
with the group.

If someone has tips on growing a garden in a limited space such as on a
condo/apartment deck let me know.

-Brent Case

http://www.motherearthnews.com/gardening/gar187.weedless.shtml

http://www.motherearthnews.com/gardening/