[pradjs] meeting minutes 5/30/10

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:08:57 -0700

Here's the notes from the meeting last Sunday ...

PRA Meeting 5/30/2010 Mintues
present:  Mike J, Saffron, Graham, Automne, Patrick, Marty, Crystal, Morgan,
Elena

The Podcasting has been giving us trouble in beta testing, we may need to
send it in to have it looked at.

New podcasters:
45 minute limit, ALWAYS check RIAAradar.com to see if your songs or OK!

It looks like the new computer will have to wait, we received a fire
inspection and did not pass.
things that need to be done:
-additional sprinkler put in lobby
-removal of ceiling soundproofing or update it w/ drywall
-fix exposed wires on light fixture
Saffron has applied for an extension, we are still waiting to hear back
about it, this could cost us a few hundred dollars, so any extra donations
that you can give will be used for fixing this issue.

Benefit show tentatively scheduled for Aug 28 (sat) at Plan B
things we need:
-raffle items
-volunteers to find and run PA/stage manage