[pradjs] Re: Turntable mixer

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lepue22@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:50:56 -0800

hmmm, might also be the mixer (I hope not!!).  I'm unfortunately not going
to be at my show  Monday night due to parent-teacher conferences @ work, but
I'll try to make it by the studio to check it out tomorrow.  If someone who
knows about this kid of thing wants to check it out this weekend, let me
know!!

Thanks for spreading the word Graham ...

Mike