[pradjs] Sorry, I'm not a member but I do have a favor to ask

  • From: Patrick Perkins <mrmeglomania@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:58:01 -0800

A friend of mine, comedian Kristine Levine (she's opened for Doug Stanhope,
been on Portlandia and is in The Unbookables) is holding a benefit for a
fellow comedian. I'm not with PRA anymore, but I was wondering if you'd be
willing to help me by mentioning it on one of your shows?
The details are:

Shock Therapy: A fundraising benefit for Ron Shock
Storytelling by Comedians
March 31st 2012 Doors at 8pm Show at 9pm
Star Theatre
13 NW 6th ave
$7- $10 sliding scale donation
Tickets: www.brownpapertickets.com/user/eventstatus/233604

Sorry to bother you all, but thanks for your time.