[pradjs] Podcasting computer / various pieces of studio equipment

  • From: jeffrey ross <toomanyofme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 23:45:47 +0000

Hello. I arrived at the studio today, started my show, and too late discovered
that someone had unplugged the podcasting computer from the power strip. I do
not know what would have motivated such an action. Just because you do not use
a piece of equipment does not mean that it is obsolete or not being used by
another DJ.

In fact it does seem that each week I arrive at the station, the fan, the
chairs, the power strips, and consequently the cords and wires have all been
moved and are in in disarray.

All the equipment is there for a reason, and is in use. Please leave it plugged
in.

Noah Fence

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009