[pradjs] PRA dues list/budget, have you paid Nov?

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 20:36:11 -0800

First off thank you to the DJs who are *100% paid* in full!!!
DJ Larstonovich
Kir Royale
Neo G Yo
Marc-David Jacobs
3 Naked Girls on the Radio
Automne
Noah Fence
Graham
DJ Klyph

Now, here's the grim news:  We need $100 to pay rent, not to mention our
bills for Nov.  If all these djs paid, we would have $375 (not to mention
the djs who have lost their shows recently, that would add another $300+).
 If you see your name below, please drop by the station before Monday night
(8:00) and give us a check or pay in cash.  We really need it!!!  Online
payments won't be processed for about 2 weeks, so they are less helpful this
month.

Remember, dues went up to $20 this month, all old dues are still $15 owed

*Owe Dues*
Banjo- 20/Nov
EricE- 20/Nov
Bobby QB- 35/Oct, Nov
Noah Genda- 20/Nov
Carjack- 20/Nov
Pong- 20/Nov
Daddy Longlegs- 20/Nov
Hedda- 35/Oct, Nov
Jbot- 35/Oct, Nov
Emily- 35/Oct, Nov
James- 35/Oct, Nov
Nathan Jimenez- 20/Nov
Brian Heenan- 20/Nov
Josh Owen- 20/Nov
Dave the Destroyer- 20/Nov

Let me know if you have any questions off list please, thanks!!!

Mike