[pradjs] PRA back up at 5:00

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, automne zingg <shakethepudding@xxxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Amberg <benjamin.amberg@xxxxxxxxx>, Travis Taylor <jetajetajeta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:20:29 -0700

I was hoping I could get to it earlier, but I'm going to have to go back to
sleep real soon.  I'll be able to get PRA up and running again at 5:00 at
the latest.  Sorry to Automne, Ben, and Travis that you'll have to miss your
show.
Good news  is we were able to get audio for EVERY band that played.  I think
it was 50 in 3 days.  I'll send an update when they are on our events feed

Mike

PS HUGE thanks to Orion, Klyph, Charlie, Emily, James, Matt, and Saffron for
helping us make PPN09 a huge success for PRA!!!  Hope I remembered everyone