[pradjs] Re: PRA FACEBOOK

  • From: Drew Groove <nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pra dj's <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx" <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:09:46 -0700

hi,
so, anyone who was a facebook 'fan' page for their show or their DJ self, feel
free to share it on the PRA page(s) and we will be sure to 'like' it and then
we can 'tag' it in a post.  'Thanks!'

From: nosflow@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pradjs] PRA FACEBOOK
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:40:04 -0800

Hi ya,

we are going to attempt to ramp up the visibility and activity of our facebook
page(s), thus hopefully bringing more awareness and widen the net of listeners.

there is currently a Thee PRA page:
https://www.facebook.com/praradio

and a PRA 'Fan' page:
https://www.facebook.com/praradio.org

currently the THEE page has more friends than the other page page has fans, but
we are hoping to use the fan page more and gain 'likes' and thus broaden the
network.

so, if inclined, post your info on the fan page.  'like' the fan page and then
tag it when you are referencing your show.  share the page with your friends,
ask that they 'like' it.  if you have links or other facebook pages for your
show or your DJing, share that on the page, and the fan page will be sure to
like you!  The goal is to try to keep up and post info as to who and what show
is playing.  If you make flyers or make graphics, post that or send it and and
we can repost it as the fan page announcing your show.  all that kind of
facebook nonsense that people have to do to make it work.

Thanks!

-Drew