[pradjs] Noah Fence, the second string "Bobby Quarterback", takes to the audio plane of "Healthy white baby" tonight at 6 PM

  • From: jeffrey ross <toomanyofme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:02:35 +0000

The subject lines says it all. Once again, at 6 pm, pacific standard time I
will sit behind the mixing board and the microphone that is the Portland Radio
authority, and allow the elements within me that are "Healthy white baby" to
come forth, stir the auditory pot, and clamor about in a psychedelic freak out
of generally sober and rocking circumstances.
Please join me for two hours in which despite my plans, something else always
happens.

Noah Fence
"It's a nice world to visit"
9:00 a.m. to noon PST Saturdays
Helping to make Portland the internet destination of choice since 2006
www.praradio.org

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources. Try it now!

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1