[pradjs] Meeting Notes! VERY IMPORTANT!

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:36:16 -0700

Hey Guys,

Thanks to all of you who attended the meeting yesterday.  For those of you
who couldn't make it, here is a brief overview.

1. Introduction of new managers:
*
Jeff Ross *(DJ Noah Fence, It's a Nice World to Visit, Saturdays 9am-noon)
Will be or new Programming Director, so he will oversee the schedule and get
new DJs settled in.

and *Mike* (OEP Mon. 6pm-8pm)  will be the Operations manager, continuing to
maintain equipment and webstuffs.

*Hannah Rosenau* (DJ Grey City, Mixed Tape, Thursdays 8pm-10pm) Will be our
new Events and Outreach Coordinator.
 -PRA will be hosting a 'PRA Presents' show at East End on Nov. 17th.
doors/dj 9pm, show 10pm  Let Hannah know if you are interested in doing a
vinyl set at the show

*Julie Showers *(Another Dementia, Mondays noon-2pm) Will be our new
Communications Coordinator.
 -This means she will oversee social media, email marketing, flyers, press
releases etc.

2. Podcasting:
Let Mike and Jeff know if you would like to record 1 hour of your show for a
podcast.  It really is a great way to get a lot of listeners!  a basic
recording device or a laptop will do the trick, use the output from the
headphone jack.

3.  Spots open on the Schedule!
-To make ends meet and get better equipment, we need to fill the schedule!
Invite friends to a show to see how PRA works, and spread the work to your
music friends.

4.  Donations
-We got $55 worth of donations from various people, on-air mentions really
do work, so make sure people listening know how to help out.  We will also
accept donation of used CDs and Vinyl.  Other items that we need donated are
a Mac Mini and new Studio Monitors.  So keep your ears open!

Thanks, and keep up the good work!