[pradjs] March dues

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:26:08 -0800

Hi djs,

We've unfortunately had a decrease in djs paying dues for the past 4 months,
and it's forced Saffron and I to pay out of pocket (I had to pay $330 for
qwest recently).  If this trend keeps up, we won't be able to pay for studio
upgrades/fixes and PRA may not make it.  I wouldn't mention it if it wasn't
this dire.  We are bringing in the CD players and the right turntable on
Thursday to be fixed, we should get them back later that day.

So next week I'm definitely changing the door codes on Monday night.  If you
owe more than 2 months (there are probably 10 of you), you won't get the
codes till you catch up.

We really need your help here, please pay the full amount that you owe.  In
a couple of days I'm going to be posting the djs that owe dues including
March.  If you haven't already paid, here's the online link.  Shoot me a
private email if you are unsure of what you owe.

Pay dues here:
https://pra.spotlightboxoffice.com/purchase/step4?ticketID=2

Thank you for helping us stay afloat.

Mike