[pradjs] March Show for PRA

  • From: Hannah Rosenau <outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:01:19 -0800

Hey DJ's,

We have 3 great Portland bands set to play a show at East End on March 8th.
Here is the Facebook invite: http://www.facebook.com/events/332730893432079/

The Silent Numbers, Bazillionare, and Magnetic Health Factory

with our very own DJ's DDDJJJ666 and Magnolia Bouvier

Please talk about it on your show, spread out flyers when we get them,
share the link often, and come check it out yourself.
The money raised at these shows has been critical to getting our sound
board fixed and I know you all like that!
These bands are volunteering their talent and there are still a lot more
things we could improve at the station so getting people out to these shows
is important!!

Cheers,

Hannah Rosenau
Outreach, Portland Radio Authority