[pradjs] Re: ****LAST PRA SHOW TODAY ***** WWW.PRARADIO.ORG**** 59MINUTES*** 4PM P.S.T.

  • From: Oli <james.rockford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mrgoodie2shoes@xxxxxxxxx" <mrgoodie2shoes@xxxxxxxxx>, "pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:09:16 -0700

Vultures...

On May 22, 2009, at 3:07 PM, Mr Goodie2shoes <mrgoodie2shoes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm all over that spot - I'll take that instead of 8-10 on fridays.

Josh

On May 22, 2009, at 3:04 PM, def wrote:

So after almost three years at the Portland Radio Authority I am moving on.. No more shows... Thats cause a bunch of here in portland are starting our own FM station The House of Sound ( www.houseofsound.org ). It will be streamed on the web just like PRA was/is currently, so you out of towners have no fear..We will still get you all kinds of rare groove stuff.. Thanks to all you guys at the PRA for making the last 3 years alot of fun (atleast when everything was workin!) wink wink.. Mike, this be my notice.. Friday from 4-6 , after today is officially and open slot..
Peace out everyone..

<willie_flyer.jpg>