[pradjs] June dues reminder + station info

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 14:26:27 -0700

Hey everyone,

Reminder to get your June dues in!!!

Station info:

- The new Denon dual CD players we bought used off ebay had some problems
that need fixing (the contact for the left side's start/stop button crapped
out).  I'm in a "discussion" w/ the seller to get more $$ off to cover the
repairs.  Hoping to get them in to get some work on Tue and have them back
soon after that.

- I'm adding a 2nd mic to the studio due to recent requests.  I'll be
setting it up on Monday.  At this point it will not have a mic stand, but if
any of you have one laying around and feel like donating one to PRA, let me
know!!

- We're working out the details with Coco for our BBQ Bangaroo.  Looks like
we may hold it at Someday Lounge this year, but it's not solidified ... more
info to come.

- PDX POP NOW is July 22nd-24th.  Our older djs will know that PRA streams
the entire festival live since the first one in 2006 (???) and many other
stations use our stream (KPSU, KBOO, Radio 23, & more).  Saffron has been
attending some meetings with the PPN crew.  The venue has changed this year
to Refuge PDX (116 SE Yamhill).  Much more info to come, but I wanted to
send an early reminder that all shows that weekend will be on vacation.  We
will be asking for volunteers to help us stream, set up, and tear down!!
 The PPN CD release party is this Thursday at Holocene.

Here's the online PRA dues payment link:
https://pra.spotlightboxoffice.com/purchase/step4?ticketID=2