[pradjs] Re: IMPORTANT PRA message!!! please read!!!

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tsiatko13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:42:41 -0700

OK, Oddly enough the website is back up.  After freaking out for about two
hours, i just looked at the website again and we are looking good.  But
let's not count our eggs before they hatch, this could be a fluke.  we are
still having a meeting* this coming SUNDAY OCTOBER 9 at 5PM at Luck Lab in
SE.  Please come if you can!*

When Mike and I took over PRA, we were not given 100% of the information
regarding certain things (like our domain name registry), so he and I are
flying in the dark here.  This is a perfect example of why more than 2 of us
should be running this station.

I appreciate greatly all the help you all have given in the past, but please
remember that we are an all volunteer organization, and you can help out
even if you arent a DJ.  So feel free to ask your friends to step up if you
think they are interested and come join us at the meeting.