[pradjs] IMPORTANT: If someone calls you at the station ...

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:28:45 -0700

This is important!!  PRA is working w/ common frequency who is trying to get
a new radio station in Oregon.  There's a Christian Radio Station that wants
to take the station from common frequency, and they are looking for
information on PRA.  The lawyers for the Christian Radio station may call
PRA at the station at some point.  If you are there and you get a call where
they are asking information in the next few weeks, please have them contact
Saffron or I at 503-232-6936 or email me at programming@xxxxxxxxxxxx

DO NOT give them ANY information at all over the phone.  If you get a weird
call, email or call me immediately.  Just hang up nicely or say I have no
information for you.  The lawyers may try to be tricky, so don't fall for
anything.

We'll have more information at the next all DJ meeting.  Let me know if you
have any questions w/ a personal email ...

Mike