[pradjs] FYI to PRA podcasters

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:23:45 -0800

Hello again,

Just a quick FYI for all you podcasters.  The audio levels out of the
block-box on-air headphone outs are not the same as they were with the old
board, so what you hear in the headphones will be different that what you
are used to.  So, your podcast will sound weird, and you may want to hold
of on recording/podcasting until we get the board back.  By all means feel
free to try, but don't say I didn't warn you ;)

We'll be back to normal in 2-3 weeks!!!

Mike