[pradjs] Dues Record 6/24/09

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:07:50 -0700

First off, thank you to most of you who have been paying.  We have been able
to work out fixing the CD players and replacing some of it's parts so the
damned things work!!  In the works if funds allow we are going to have Gus
do maintenance on our main board, and get the new podcasting computer.
Here's the DJs that owe dues up to June.  Remember to get in July's dues
soon!!

Matt Fazio - June
Colin Jones - May, June
Automne - June
Elias - May
Vic Alfonzo- June
Orion - June
Ahsan - May
Horror Holocost- June
James Bot - June ($10)

Let me know if anyone has any questions.  Thanks!!!

Mike