[pradjs] DJs who owe dues (through June) + July dues reminder

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:44:59 -0700

Hey everyone,

Here's the updated list of the djs who owe past dues.  I didn't not
include July since we're not a full week through.  Remember the online
dues payment!!

Thank you to these djs who've paid through July:OG Monkey, Magnolia
Bouvier, Kir Royale, & DJ Grey City!!!  If you aren't these djs,
please get your July dues in

Banjo- Feb, May, June: $70
Amorous= June: $25
Neo G Yo- June: $25
Mudslide McBride- June: $25
Odin's Hammer- June: $25
Daniel Q- June: $25
DJ Rio- June: $25

Online payment: https://pra.spotlightboxoffice.com/purchase/step4?ticketID=2

Email me privately if you have any questions ...

Mike