[pradjs] DJs who owe dues (through August)

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:41:49 -0700

Hi Everyone,

This list is up to date (unless you dropped off $$ in the box after
Monday this week).  Let me know if you have any questions ...

OG Monkey- $20 (Aug)
DJ Fenris- $100 (April, May, June, July, Aug) ***Please contact me if
you still want your show***
Banjo- $100 (April, May, June, July, Aug) ***Please contact me if you
still want your show***
Skookum- $60 (June, July, Aug) ***Please contact me if you still want
your show***
JFA- $60 (June, July, Aug) ***Please contact me if you still want your show***
Curb Service- $20 (Aug)
Daddy Long Legs- $60 (June, July, Aug)
Mt. Panic- $20 (Aug)
Neo G Yo- $20 (Aug)
Dave the Destroyer- $20 (Aug)
TK- $20 (Aug)
Media Monarchy- $20 (Aug)
Nathan Jimenez- $10 (back dues from 2009)
DJ FIsh & Chips- $20 (Aug)
DJ Rio- $50 (1/2 June, July, Aug)

That's a total of $590 owed to PRA (not counting an extra $120 for djs
who lost their shows).  Saffron and I had to put in $200 of our own
money last week since our account was overdrawn ($35 charge).  Plus we
owe $350 for the sprinkler system so we are really in trouble right
now.  No laughing matter here.  Please pay your back dues.  If you owe
$60 or over please call me or write me to work out a payment plan if
you want to keep your show.

Sorry to sound so dire, but the PRA management really can afford
putting $$ out of pocket for PRA while djs are way behind on rent.

If you feel something is in error, please shoot me an email off list.
Thanks ...

Mike