[pradjs] DJs who owe dues (August)

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 22:31:34 -0700

I have the dues collected from the station from monday and up to date on
online payments.  We are really behind for dues, as you can see with the
long list.  I'm hoping if you all can catch up on your payments, we'll have
Gus fix the CD players so they play like new.  It'll cost $60-100.
Remember if you owe more than 2 months of dues, you're not going to get the
door code change next Monday.  Remember, I make mistakes sometimes so email
me personally if you have questions ...

DJ Freedom/classwarnow - $45 (June, July, Aug)
3 naked girls - $15 (Aug)
Colin Jones - $60 (May, June, July, Aug)
Banjo - $30 (July, Aug)
Vic Alfonzo - $15 (Aug)
Bobby Quarterback - $30 (July, Aug)
Neo G Yo - $30 (July, Aug)