[pradjs] DJs who owe dues 4/17/12

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:41:43 -0700

Thank you to everyone who has been keeping up on your dues, you are keeping
PRA alive!!!  I also want to thank Hannah for throwing the bi-monthly pra
benefits (REMINDER: this Sat at East End is the next one).  We are hoping
to afford a new computer, so catching up on your back dues is very
important.

Let me know if you feel something is of error!!

*DJs who owe dues up to 4/17/12*
*Blue- $125 *** (Dec-Apr)*
*DJ May- $75 *** (Feb, Mar, Apr)*
*DJ Butterscotch- $50*** (Mar, Apr)*
*Banjo- $85 ***(March, April, Jan+)*
*Mo Rockin- $50*** (Mar, Apr)*
Dust Bunny- $25 (Apr)
Chinese Viking- $25 (Mar, Apr)
Donnie, Walter- $25 (Apr)
Karl Show- $25 (Mar)
*DJ Rio- $60*** (Mar, Apr+)*

*** if you owe 2 months in dues or more, contact me if you would like to
keep your show beyond Monday April 23rd***

See you at East End on Sat!!!

Mike