[pradjs] Benefit Show! September 17th!

  • From: Saffron <saffronathon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:43:34 -0700

Hey y'all,
After a bit of confusion and a couple of changed dates/venue, we are booking
a benefit show on Saturday, September 17th at East End.  If you know a band
who can draw at least 20 people, let me know.  We will most likely be
charging $5-$20 donation scale.  We will need volunteers to hang the flyers
once they are done (please let me know if you have a staple gun or are
interested in flyering) and we also will need people to help with the event
on the day of.  We need to make at least $600 at the bar in order to get the
venue for free, so make sure to let ALL your friends and listeners know
about it.  The bands are TBA and the doors will be at 8pm, show starting at
830 or 9 TBA.

Also, If you own a business, or can get access to some kind of an item for a
raffle, I would like to have a door prize.  I can get a couple of free
haircuts from Bishops, in the past we have had some interesting stuff, so be
creative!

Thanks to everyone for your awesome shows! looking forward to a fun benefit
show :)

Thanks,
Saffron